A company with a long history
• 1921 : the company was created
by Maurice Saint-Aubert, grandfather of the
present directors, as an automobile coach-builder.
• 1965 : Georges Saint-Aubert,
son of the founder, converted the company into a
Société Anonyme (Limited Liability Company) and
concentrated on repairs and coach-building for
• during the 1970s:
another factory was built and the third generation
joined the company, Gérald (now Managing Director),
Christian (Technical Director) and Didier (Sales
• 1981 : Georges Saint-Aubert
retired and the present Board took over.
• 1986 : all company activities
were transfered to the same factory.
: the subsidiary, A2VS, was created, specialising
in special fire and emergency vehicles.
Our many customers include:
• automobile manufacturers: IVECO,
MAN, MERCEDES, VOLVO, RVI, SCANIA, etc, as
well as automobile dealers and transport
• OEMs: CAMIVA, SIDES, SOMAFI
• training organisations: AFPA, AFT
IFTIM, FORGET, ECF